Transponder Maker Pro (also known as TMPro keymaker or TMPro2 keymaker) is a programmer and softwares for transponder key making, transponder key programming, transponder key copying and PIN code/ security code calculating. Programmer has to be connected to USB port of computer, it does not require external power supply. Main software user interface supports 14 languages – Bulgarian, English, French, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, Spanish, Serbian, Italian, Czech, Chinese, Greek, Turkish and Romanian. Programmer and all softwares are auto-updateable to latest version available on server.
TMPro are organized as modular softwares. At begining you can purchase TMPro programmer without any additional softwares and use it only with main software. In the future when job comes to your workshop you can very fast and easy add new softwares by simple software purchasing system.
Free functions of TMPro that comes with main software are:
– reading and displaying important data of transponders, including but not limiting to serial number, secret key status, configurations, encoding mode etc…
– reading mileage, VIN and manifacturer part number (where these are stored in key)
– reading and writing of serial eeproms 93cXX, 24cXX, 25cXXX, 95cXXX, S29190, X5328, some Motorola 912/9S12, Microchip PIC18F252
– reading Motorola HC805P18 (requires additional adapter)
– unlocking of locked Megamos Crypto ID48 transponder
– changing mileage in BMW CAS,FEM and BDC keys
TMPro works with immobilisers eeprom dumps. You must have electronic knowledges and to know how to use soldering-desoldering tools and memory devices programmers.It is your choice what programmer you will use for reading and writing of memory devices – integrated in TMPro memory device programmer or external. In order to program transponder you have to remove immobox/BSI/UCH unit from vehicle, desolder memory device or solder wires on testpoints, and read it. Depending of vehicle memory device can be serial eeprom, Motorola MCU, Microchip PIC MCU, ST10F269 MCU, Texas Instruments MCU etc… Next step is to program transponder. Last step is to solder back memory device, reassemble immobox/BSI/UCH and fit back to car.
Detailed description how to read/write memory device and program transponder you can find here.